Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dolls and Blankets

These dolls are a lot of fun to make and personalize them for the child you are making them for! this one is for my sweet neice :) she is turning 1. One day I figure out how to post the patterns on here..and if anyone knows, please inform me! Otherwise you can check it out at Martha Stewart, black apple dolls. I have modified the arms and hair shape a little..so you can make it how you want. Also, I embroidered the face, rather than paint.

This blanket is also for my neice's birthday! it's a 34"x42" with a 2" satin ruffle trim. Minky swirl and cotton. I prewashed the cotton side before I sewed on the minky side...I think this is a good idea, so that the different type of fabrics can be even when made and washed again.

1 comment:

Angel said...

It's so cute! I'm sure she'll love it.