Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chair Cover

I found this chenille fabric online for super cheap! it's durable and great to cover up my white micro fiber chairs. I designed this simple cover so that I can remove it anytime and wash it. I can just velcro on the straps on the back of the chair.
I used a thin material for making the pattern. I traced on top of the material over the chair and cut out the pattern, then the fabric. then I measured the sides of the chairs to know the length I wanted and the width of the chair. The concept wasn't difficult, although putting all of them together is going to be a little time consuming. In the end, it will be nice to put the booster chairs on top and not have to worry about the ruining the chairs.
I'm sure these covers in the stores cost much more than it did for me to make them :)

No comments: