what you need:
watch face, clear stretchy cord (0.8 diameter), a bunch of beads, 4 lobster clasps, 2 spacers that match the length of the watch face bar (I found them at Michaels)1. With the elastic, wrap loosely around your wrist three times. Cut the elastic at this point. You will use this piece of elastic to thread your beads.
2. Slide one lobster claws through the elastic with a small bead on each side of each lobster claw. Then slide another lobster claw. The space from lobster claw to lobster claw should be the less or the same width as the solid bar of the watch.
At this point, pull gently on the elastic so you have the same length coming out of both sides of the lobster claws.
3. Now it is time to slide your beads for the bracelet. Place them in whatever arrangement you like best. I prefer to do both sides at the same time, so I slide some beads down one side of the elastic towards the lobster claw, then I slide some beads on the other side. Once they match about an inch of distance from the lobster claw, I slide one of the connectors in place.
4. After placing the connector, slide more beads down each elastic. Once you have about 2 inches of beads down each side of elastic, slide the other connector in place.
5. Once the second connector is in place, it is time to slide more beads down each of the elastics. You will need to match the same length as the other side, so you only need about 1 inch of beads.
6. Slide one of the lobster claws, be sure that it is facing the same direction as the previous two. Slide the three small beads that will rest along the solid bar of the watch. Slide the last lobster claw, making sure it is facing the same direction as the previous three
7. Grab both ends of the elastic. Make 2 square knots or any other knot that you know will hold the elastic securely.
Design the layout before you put the beads on the string..that way you save time taking beads on and off.. or you'll do it anyway and take forever like I do because I want it to be perfect.